Our 2014 Corn Maze Season begins FRIDAY EVENING at 4pm on September 26th. Come out to enjoy the NIGHT MAZE that evening. Remember, we offer the night maze each Friday and Saturday night until 10pm (ticket office closes at 9pm).
Attention Green Acres Farm guests! You can use MAZE TRIVIA to help find your way through the corn maze OR you can enter a code (or scan a code) with your smart phone to track that you have found the check points! If you prefer the traditional paper punch cards, we will still have those on site as well. If you want to be prepared ahead of time to use your phone as a virtual punch card, just upload a QR scanner app. on your phone. (I know that the iPhone QR scanner app. is free.) TEACHERS or GROUPS - you might want to create 10 questions for your students to answer through the Green Acres maze. If they answer correctly, they will be sent in the correct direction. See the link in the "group" section. (Scouts - we have trivia for you too!)
Would you like to take a virtual tour of our farm? Come on in ...
View Larger Map
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ADMISSION PRICE AND WHAT EXTRA ACTIVITIES WE OFFER.
Here is our 2014 Corn Maze Design! We appreciate our Premium Sponsor: MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM. The Triangles Best Variety!
(Special thanks to Preston Development Company for the photo!)
Here is our 2013 Corn Maze Design. For more information about the "Cary On" logo, please visit the Cary Chamber of Commerce. The "o" in on looks like an "on" button.
This was our 2012 Corn Maze design.
(Photo compliments of Preston Development Company)
Follow us on Twitter: Click HERE.
What is included in your admission price?
- Corn maze
- Hay rides
- Hay mounds/tunnels
- Inflatable bounce houses
- Inflatable barn yard for ages 4 and under
- Sand pile
- Strikers to hit
- Spider web to climb
- Bessie the milk cow
- Corn hole games
- Tractors and bulldozers to climb
- Firetrucks will be here: Sept. 27th and 28th from 1pm to 5pm; Oct. 25th and 26th from 1pm to 5pm.
What additional activities do we have for you to enjoy?
- Face painting ($4 - full face)
- Pony rides ($5)
- Mechanical bull ($5)
- Vintage train ($5)
- Horse rides ($10 for 30 minute ride on trail)
- Goats to feed for 25 cents.
- Pumpkins range from $2 to $15 depending on the size.
- Food and beverages
We would like to thank our sponsors:
Our Premium Sponsor for 2014 is the awesome Mix 101.5 wral-fm!
Our other awesome friends and sponsors are:
- Apex Accounting 919.362.6908
- ASC Volvo Construction Equipment 919.661.8710
- Carpenter Farm Supply 919.467.1511
- Cedar Fork Landscaping 919.812.2724
- Donald Tingen, Inc. 919.524.8752
- DLH Trucking 919.460.9114
- ECO Turf Inc. http://ecoturf.net
- Fidelity Bank http://fidelitybanknc.com
- Gregory Poole Equipment Co. www.gregorypoole.com
- Hopkins Oil Company www.hopkinsoil.com
- J. Alan Campbell Law www.jalancambelllaw.com
- Kennon, Craver, Belo, Craig, and McKee - Attorneys at Law www.kennoncraver.com
- Preston Development Company 919.481.3000
- Quality Equipment Co. 919.346.5410
- R.W. Moore Equipment Co. www.rwmooreequip.com
- TKTK (Thomas, Knight, Trent, King and Company) Certified Public Accountants & Business Consultants www.tktk.com
T. M. Engineering, Inc. http://tmengineering.org
- Wake Stone Corp. 919.677.0050 www.wakestonecorp.com
- Withers & Ravenel - Engineers/Surveyors/Planners 919.469.3340 www.withersravenel.com