DUE TO RAIN WE WILL NO LONGER BE OPEN THIS 2015 CORN MAZE SEASON. WE ARE DISAPPOINTED AND SORRY THAT WE CAN'T OPEN THIS LAST WEEKEND. ALL GROUPON CUSTOMERS, WE WILL HONOR YOUR GROUPON NEXT YEAR. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING OUR FARM. WE APPRECIATE YOU!
Our 2015 Corn Maze Season begins on Saturday, September 26th at 9am. Remember, we offer the night maze each Friday and Saturday night until 10pm (ticket office closes at 9pm). Our last day of the 2015 season is Sunday, November 8th, 2015 (we extended our season due to the rain).
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ADMISSION PRICE.
This year we are excited to honor our TROOPS AND HOMETOWN HEROES! Each fireman, policeman, rescue worker and active military person will be allowed to enter for FREE. Just show us your ID as proof. WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Please note, you may only apply one can (per person) to receive $1 off per person. This may not be applied to other discounts (groupon, troop rates, group rates, etc ...).
Attention Green Acres Farm guests! You can use MAZE TRIVIA to help find your way through the corn maze OR you can enter a code (or scan a code) with your smart phone to track that you have found the check points! If you prefer the traditional paper punch cards, we will still have those on site as well. If you want to be prepared ahead of time to use your phone as a virtual punch card, just upload a QR scanner app. on your phone. (I know that the iPhone QR scanner app. is free.) TEACHERS or GROUPS - you might want to create 10 questions for your students to answer through the Green Acres maze. If they answer correctly, they will be sent in the correct direction. See the link in the "group" section. (Scouts - we have trivia for you too!)
Would you like to take a virtual tour of our farm? Come on in ...
View Larger Map
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ADMISSION PRICE AND WHAT EXTRA ACTIVITIES WE OFFER.
Here are our 2015 corn maze designs! We hope you'll enjoy them!
This was our 2014 Corn Maze Design! We appreciated our Premium Sponsor: MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM. The Triangles Best Variety!
(Special thanks to Preston Development Company for the photo!)
This was our 2013 Corn Maze Design. For more information about the "Cary On" logo, please visit the Cary Chamber of Commerce. The "o" in on looks like an "on" button.
This was our 2012 Corn Maze design.
(Photo compliments of Preston Development Company)
Follow us on Twitter: Click HERE.
What is included in your admission price?
- Corn maze
- Hay rides
- Hay mounds/tunnels
- Inflatable bounce houses
- Inflatable barn yard for ages 4 and under
- Sand pile
- Strikers to hit
- Spider web to climb
- Bessie the milk cow
- Two pipe slides
- Tires to climb
- Corn hole games
- Horseshoe games
- Tractors and bulldozers to climb
- Morrisville Firetrucks will be on Sept. 26th, Sept. 27th, Oct. 17th and Oct. 18th from 1pm to 5pm.
What additional activities do we have for you to enjoy?
- Face painting ($4 - full face)
- Pony rides ($5)
- Mechanical bull ($5)
- Vintage train ($5)
- Horse rides ($10 for 30 minute ride on trail)
- Nascar simulator (NEW THIS YEAR! Will be missing one weekend of our season. Will update cost when I find out.)
- Goats to feed for 25 cents.
- Pumpkins range from $2 to $20 depending on the size.
- Food and beverages
Our awesome friends and sponsors are:
- Apex Accounting 919.362.6908
- ASC Volvo Construction Equipment 919.661.8710
- Carpenter Farm Supply 919.467.1511
- Cedar Fork Landscaping 919.812.2724
- Cherry Bekeart, LLP www.cbh.com
- Donald Tingen, Inc. 919.524.8752
- DLH Trucking 919.460.9114
- ECO Turf Inc. http://ecoturf.net
- Elite Waste Services, LLC 919-552-2149 www.elitewastenc.com
- Fidelity Bank http://fidelitybanknc.com
- Gregory Poole Equipment Co. www.gregorypoole.com
- Hopkins Oil Company www.hopkinsoil.com
- J. Alan Campbell Law www.jalancambelllaw.com
- Linder Machinery Company, Raleigh, NC 919-851-2030
- Preston Development Company 919.481.3000
- Quality Equipment Co. 919.346.5410
- R.W. Moore Equipment Co. www.rwmooreequip.com
- SearStone Retirement Community www.searstone.com
- SINGH A Tradition of Excellance www.singhweb.com
T. M. Engineering, Inc. http://tmengineering.org
- Wake Stone Corp. 919.677.0050 www.wakestonecorp.com
- Withers & Ravenel - Engineers/Surveyors/Planners 919.469.3340 www.withersravenel.com