Our 2013 Corn Maze Season has ended. Thank you so much for supporting our fall festivities this year! We will reopen the maze September 2014.
We will reopen our farm to guests the day after Thanksgiving for our Christmas tree season.
Attention Green Acres Farm guests! You can use MAZE TRIVIA to help find your way through the corn maze OR you can enter a code (or scan a code) with your smart phone to track that you have found the check points! If you prefer the traditional paper punch cards, we will still have those on site as well. If you want to be prepared ahead of time to use your phone as a virtual punch card, just upload a QR scanner app. on your phone. (I know that the iPhone QR scanner app. is free.) TEACHERS or GROUPS - you might want to create 10 questions for your students to answer through the Green Acres maze. If they answer correctly, they will be sent in the correct direction. See the link in the "group" section. (Scouts - we have trivia for you too!)
Would you like to take a virtual tour of our farm? Come on in ...
View Larger Map
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ADMISSION PRICE AND WHAT EXTRA ACTIVITIES WE OFFER.
Here is our 2013 Corn Maze Design. For more information about the "Cary On" logo, please visit the Cary Chamber of Commerce. The "o" in on looks like an "on" button.
This was our 2012 Corn Maze design.
(Photo compliments of Preston Development Company)
Follow us on Twitter: Click HERE.
What is included in your admission price?
- Corn maze
- Hay rides
- Hay mounds/tunnels
- Inflatable bounce houses
- Inflatable barn yard for ages 4 and under
- Sand pile
- Strikers to hit
- Spider web to climb
- Bessie the milk cow
- Corn hole games
- Tractors and bulldozers to climb
- Firetrucks will be here: Sept. 21st and 22nd as well as Oct. 19th and 20th from 1pm to 5pm.
What additional activities do we have for you to enjoy?
- Face painting ($4 - full face)
- Orbitron ($5)
- Pony rides ($5)
- Mechanical bull ($5)
- Vintage train ($5)
- Horse rides ($10 for 30 minute ride on trail)
- Goats to feed for 25 cents.
- Pumpkins range from $2 to $15 depending on the size.
- Food and beverages
We would like to thank our sponsors:
- Apex Accounting 919-362-6908
- ASC Volvo Construction Equipment 919-661-8710
- Carpenter Farm Supply 919-467-1511
- Cedar Fork Landscaping 919-812-2724
- Donald Tingen, Inc. 919-524-8752
- DLH Trucking 919-460-9114
- ECO Turf Inc. http://ecoturf.net
- Fidelity Bank http://fidelitybanknc.com
- Gregory Poole Equipment Co. www.gregorypoole.com
- Hopkins Oil Company www.hopkinsoil.com
- J. Alan Campbell Law www.jalancambelllaw.com
- Kennon, Craver, Belo, Craig, and McKee - Attorneys at Law www.kennoncraver.com
- Preston Development Company 919-481-3000
- Quality Equipment Co. 919-346-5410
- R.W. Moore Equipment Co. www.rwmooreequip.com
T. M. Engineering, Inc. http://tmengineering.org
- Wake Stone Corp. 919-677-0050 www.wakestonecorp.com