Our 2016 Corn Maze Season begins on Saturday, September 24th at 9am. Remember, we offer the night maze each Friday and Saturday night until 10pm (ticket office closes at 9pm). Our last day of the 2016 season is Sunday, October 30th.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ADMISSION PRICE.
Our 2016 bill board is up and shining! We are excited to announce that we are working with the Make-A-Wish Foundation! Every Make-A-Wish family will enter for free and part of our proceeds will go to the foundation to make some dreams come true! We look forward to seeing you this fall!
Please note, you may only apply one can (per person) to receive $1 off per person. This may not be applied to other discounts (groupon, troop rates, group rates, etc ...).
Attention Green Acres Farm guests! You can use MAZE TRIVIA to help find your way through the corn maze OR you can enter a code (or scan a code) with your smart phone to track that you have found the check points! If you prefer the traditional paper punch cards, we will still have those on site as well. If you want to be prepared ahead of time to use your phone as a virtual punch card, just upload a QR scanner app. on your phone. (I know that the iPhone QR scanner app. is free.) TEACHERS or GROUPS - you might want to create 10 questions for your students to answer through the Green Acres maze. If they answer correctly, they will be sent in the correct direction. See the link in the "group" section. (Scouts - we have trivia for you too!)
Would you like to take a virtual tour of our farm? Come on in ...
View Larger Map
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ADMISSION PRICE AND WHAT EXTRA ACTIVITIES WE OFFER.
This is our 2016 corn maze design. Please come help us make some wishes come true through the Make-A-Wish Eastern North Carolina Foundation! Part of our proceeds will go to this wonderful group of people!
Here are our 2015 corn maze designs! We hope you'll enjoy them!
This was our 2014 Corn Maze Design! We appreciated our Premium Sponsor: MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM. The Triangles Best Variety!
(Special thanks to Preston Development Company for the photo!)
This was our 2013 Corn Maze Design. For more information about the "Cary On" logo, please visit the Cary Chamber of Commerce. The "o" in on looks like an "on" button.
This was our 2012 Corn Maze design.
(Photo compliments of Preston Development Company)
Follow us on Twitter: Click HERE.
What is included in your admission price?
- Corn maze
- Hay rides
- Hay mounds/tunnels
- Inflatable bounce houses
- Inflatable barn yard for ages 4 and under
- Sand pile
- Strikers to hit
- Spider web to climb
- Bessie the milk cow
- Two pipe slides
- Swing sets
- Tires to climb
- Corn hole games
- Tractors and bulldozers to climb
- Morrisville Firetrucks will be on Sept. 24th, Oct. 2nd, Oct. 22nd and Oct. 23rd from 1pm to 5pm.
What additional activities do we have for you to enjoy?
- Face painting ($4 - full face)
- Pony rides ($5)
- Mechanical bull ($5)
- Swing ride ($5)
- Bungee jump ($5)
- Vintage train ($5)
- Horse rides ($10 for 30 minute ride on trail)
- Goats to feed for 25 cents.
- Pumpkins range from $2 to $20 depending on the size.
- Food and beverages
Our awesome friends and sponsors are:
- Apex Accounting 919.362.6908
- ASC Volvo Construction Equipment 919.661.8710
- Ashton Woods Homes www.ashtonwoods.com
- Carpenter Farm Supply 919.467.1511
- Cedar Fork Landscaping 919.812.2724
- Cherry Bekeart, LLP www.cbh.com
- Couch Oil Company www.couchoilcompany.com
- Dean's Inc. 919-878-6609
- Donald Tingen, Inc. 919.524.8752
- DLH Trucking 919.460.9114
- ECO Turf Inc. http://ecoturf.net
- Fidelity Bank http://fidelitybanknc.com
- James River Equipment Company www.jamesriverequipment.com
- Gregory Poole Equipment Co. www.gregorypoole.com
- Hopkins Oil Company www.hopkinsoil.com
- J. Alan Campbell Law www.jalancambelllaw.com
- Kennon Craver, Attorneys at Law www.kennoncraver.com
- Linder Machinery Company, Raleigh, NC 919-851-2030
- Preston Development Company 919.481.3000
- Quality Equipment Co. 919.346.5410
- SearStone Retirement Community www.searstone.com
- SIA Group Insurance www.siagroup.com
- SINGH A Tradition of Excellance www.singhweb.com
T. M. Engineering, Inc. http://tmengineering.org
- Wake Stone Corp. 919.677.0050 www.wakestonecorp.com
- Withers & Ravenel - Engineers/Surveyors/Planners 919.469.3340 www.withersravenel.com