(One can will reduce admission price $1.00 per person. Additional cans cannot be applied as a discount - example, 5 cans cannot reduce your admission by $5. Also, these cannot be used with additional discounts such a group rates, groupon, etc... Thank you for understanding!)
Public Admission Prices:
- $10 per person
- Children 3 and under are FREE.
- $6 Active military personnel, firemen, Rescue Workers (EMS), and Policemen -- with current ID cards.
- $8 per person if in a group of 20 (paying) people or more. You MUST enter WITH your group to receive this rate. (Large groups may contact us during the week to prepurchase your tickets to speed your entry process.)
- $8 for seniors 60 and over.
- $6 for scouts, troops, tribes and leaders in uniforms/vests/T-shirts
- $30 for a season pass ticket (May only be used when we are open to the public - not during the week.)
TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED IN ADMISSION AND WHAT IS ADDITIONAL, PLEASE GO TO THE MAIN PAGE AND CLICK ON THE CORN MAZE TAB.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: MasterCard, Visa, and Discover cards; Cash; and Checks.
School/Home School/Office Group Prices DURING THE WEEK:
- $8 per person (including chaperones), however SCHOOL teachers are free (this applies for public/private school teachers since they are attending out of obligation to their school and not necessarily by choice). The "Free for 3 and under" rate does NOT apply for group rates during the week. We do charge for any children who are old enough to walk (ages 2 and 3 - $3) since we are opening for your group to enjoy the farm. Thank you for understanding.
- Each group may spend 2 hours enjoying the farm and picnic areas. We ask that you respect the time of the other groups invited to our farm by arriving and leaving at the time assigned to your group. THANK YOU in advance.
- PLEASE be sure to BRING WATER for the children during the week. We do not have water fountains here.
- Each CHILD coming with a school group during the week will receive a free pumpkin. We cannot give each adult a free pumpkin too. Sorry.
- ATTENTION TEACHERS/EDUCATORS/GROUPS! You may click on this link http://www.mazetrivia.com/viewmaze.php?id=77 to create a game tailored to the subjects you are discussing in your classroom. You may create 10 questions with incorrect and correct answers. After you have created the 10 questions, you will PRINT your own copies of the questionnaire for your class. Please remember to bring your copies because we will not have a printer available on the farm.
- You cannot apply any additional coupons when using the group rate. Nor can you use the season passes outside of the weekend hours when we are open to the public.