We welcome birthday parties on our farm
during the Corn Maze season. Unfortunately, the only time we offer parties here on the farm is during the fall while the corn maze is in operation. Thank you for understanding.
If you choose to have your party here at Green Acres, we will reserve three picnic tables and one serving table for your party for a two hour time slot. Parties may be scheduled on Fridays, 4:30pm until closing; Saturdays, 9:30am until closing; Sundays, 11:30am until closing. A deposit of $50 is required once you book your party.
Once you arrive (30 minutes before your party), you will be directed to a party location. You will need to come to the ticket office and purchase tickets for your guests, then you may set up your area. Each person entering the farm will need to have a ticket (children and adults). IF some of your party participants don't arrive, we CANNOT offer refunds for tickets purchased. Thank you in advance for understanding.
- Party parents, please respect other parties scheduled after you by arriving on time and leaving your tables clean at the end of your two hour slot (and leaving your tables on time). Your group may enjoy the farm for the rest of the day, but we will need the tables again at the end of your two hour slot. We suggest eating near the beginning of your party, handing out your party favors, THEN let the kids scatter throughout the farm.
- If you bring decorations that can blow off of the tables (such a sprinkles and sparkly paper), we ask that you clean up your area and leave it as you found it. Thank you.
You would pay general admission prices. If you have 20 or more paying guests, your cost would be $8 a person. If you have less than 20 paying guests, your cost would be $10 a person. (Remember, children 3 and under are free.) Your $50 deposit will be deducted from your total ticket cost when you arrive on the farm.
What is the next step?
- Email us at with the date and time you're requesting.
- Please provide the name of your child for the reservation board.
- Please provide your name and your cell phone number so that we can reach you in case of inclement weather.
- Please mail a $50 check made payable to Green Acres Farm, 1132 Morrisville-Carpenter Rd., Cary, NC 27519.
Email us at for more information or to make reservations! Currently, birthday parties are only during the corn maze season.
What is included in your admission price?
- Corn maze
- Hay rides
- Hay mounds/tunnels
- Inflatable bounce houses
- Inflatable barn yard for ages 4 and under
- Sand pile
- Strikers to hit
- Doube barrel slide
- Spider web to climb
- Bessie the milk cow
- Swing sets
- Corn hole games
- Tractors and bulldozers to climb
- Firetrucks plan to be here on September 24th, October 2nd, October 22nd, and October 23rd from 1pm to 5pm.
What additional activities do we have for you to enjoy?
- Face painting ($4 - full face)
- Pony rides ($5)
- Mechanical bull ($5)
- Vintage train ($5)
- Horse rides ($10 for 30 minute ride on trail)
- Goats to feed for 25 cents.
- Pumpkins range from $2 to $15 depending on the size.
- Food and beverages
Can you believe the Mom of this birthday boy MADE this cake?
Here is this Mom's testimony concerning her son's party:
We had my 5 year old's birthday party at Green Acres Corn Maze this morning.
BEST. PARTY. EVER!
They have 4 giant bounce houses, a face painter, hay bales to climb on, tractors to climb on, a fire truck with some really nice firefighters, a big barn to have the actual party in, a big sand pile, and the corn maze to run through! We were so busy having fun on all the other stuff that we ran out of time to do the hay ride!
The owners Beth and David are the absolute sweetest people ever, they were so accomodating.
This place is the best of all possible birthday worlds! Bounce house venue meets state fair!
All the kids had a great time and all the parents loved everything that Green Acres had to offer. I am telling everybody that this is the absolute best party place if your child has a fall birthday!